Thursday, December 1, 2011

not just me

i just got my hair cut today! as u all know since i've mentioned it in my last post~ HEEHEE! =D

and i love it! <3

my brother got his hair cut too! so basically all the children in my family got their hair cut~ HAHAHAHAHAHA! except for my sister though~ but she's in UK so how is she going to? -___- =D

anyways~ i was shocked to know that chan chan got her hair cut today too! LOL! seems like a lot of people got their hair cut these days~ cherng also! =D but not today~ =p

she's so beautiful here! i love it! <3 

this hair style suits her perfectly! =D 

i don't have the guts to change my hair style so i never change it~ HAHAHAHAHAHA! =D

see how different i am from before and after my hair cut? -____- but i still love my after hair cut~ HEEHEE! <3

-end-


No comments:

Post a Comment