Monday, January 10, 2011

working! =D

okie~ i started working in my school's book store~ n guess what?! it was fun!!!!!! =D

lol! i love working over there~ 
i didn't noe that working was so much fun even when i always dreamed about working part times~ =D


i'm an assistant of accounting thingi + my sister~ today just announce~ cause we had a meeting~ then cynthia is the manager of the accounting thingi! =D


i have no idea how to do any of it~ but luckily teacher will teach~ =D


she also said that working in the book store will help improve our POA cause we can learn bout accounting~ ^.^v


yeah! there's an advantage in working in the book store! but i didn't tell my mother n father any of these~ cause i don't think they will think this is any good news~ -.- maybe my father would~ but my mother.....mostly not~ LOL! MAYBE! =D


my teacher told me that lah~ in year 2005 oh~ those people got $700+ per person for their salary ah! OMG RIGHT?! D=


but that's because they helped in advertising n making a lot of money in the book shop~ so i'll try n advertise too! but i have no idea how -.-


HEY GUYS! IF U LOVE CHMS VERY MUCH! GO TO CHMS'S BOOK STORE N BUY SOME BOOKS OR STATIONERY! PLEASE N THANK YOU! <3 <3 <3


i would really appreciate it very very very much! >.<


i noe my advertising sucks~ but nvm! i'll think of some other advertising ways~ or i could ask my sister~ =D ^.^v


hey u guys noe? ( i didn't mention it right? ) that my *su su* <= in chinese ah~ in english is uncle~ he came to my house to visit all of us~ but just he himself~ no other people~ but then i'm very happy liaw! cause my cousin seldom come to Brunei de~ except for 2 =p~ that's because they live here~ -.-


ate some very nice food! special occasion then only my mother would cook, that's y i'm happy bout that too! =D


okie~ i'll stop blogging for now~ i wanna read manga~ =p >.o ^.^v

oh ya! one more thing! i just found a song~ 

Big Time Rush feat Jordin Sparks - Count on you



i didn't noe that Big Time Rush got sing with Jordin Sparks leh! O.O




 -out-

No comments:

Post a Comment