Sunday, November 14, 2010

haizz.....

Today my mother is going to bring me to go n cut my hair~

don't really like it -.-

cause my hair would be short already~ n i don't really like short hair....i think~ HAHAHAHA

have to see how short it is =p

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

suddenly felt very sad~ =(

maybe cause i can't really hang out with my friends who participated in the mini marathon competition~

i miss having fun with them! T.T

i wish time would go back to yesterday~ it's fun! T.T

haizz......

anyways~

there's a lot of songs i wanted to let u guys hear! =D


Jason Derulo- The sky's the limit

Cynthia told me bout this song~ It's nice too! =D


Co-ed school- Bbiribom Bberibbom


Travie Mccoy- We'll be alright


Good Charlotte- Like it's her birthday

that's all i guess~ if there's more i'll post it next time! =D

LOL! bye! =p ^.^v

No comments:

Post a Comment