Tuesday, August 3, 2010

so freaking cold!

OMG! the wheather today is freaking cold!>.<

lol!

maybe its my fault?

cause today when i was on my way to schooll......*in the car*

I wish that it would rain heavily~ =p

then it really did....i mean not rain heavily but then it rained very long time right? =p

lol!

i'm sorry if i did! =p

ok~

today wasn't very lucky for me cause i forgotten to bring my pencilcase...-.-

so i have to borrow some of my friends pen from them....very 'ma fan' =p

.................

now watching CHMS's school in Seria de drama~ =p

i still like my school's drama though~ cause....i don't noe =D ^^.V

oK` gonna end here for now~ can't really concentrate now =p

bye! oh! n sorry i haven't been blogging for a long time~ >.<

bye ya! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment