Thursday, June 7, 2012

Just have a little fun :3

Happy holidays! Yea it's just for a week but who cares! We get to relax for a week! Yay! :3

CHMS funfair is on this Sunday! Everyone's invite soo if you can make it, don't miss it! :)

I won't guaranty that it'll be extremely fun since I haven't been to this one but a little hang out with your friends there would also be fun :)

Parents day today~ was not soo nervous about it since I already know that I wouldn't disappoint myy parents this time and who knows! Myy parents are actually quite happy with myy results :)

First good news for that and now the second good news.

I've finally tried "cupcake nail art" on myy twin sister's finger and it's a HUGE success (Y) (soo proud of myy self) haha

Although I do not know if you could see this with your eyes but it's the only picture I have in here :') I'm truly sorry if you couldn't see the little cute 3D cupcakes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment