Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Mentalist

I'm currently downloading The Mentalist to watch~ sister said it's NICE! 

didn't really have any interest in it at first 'cause i didn't thought that i could download it from the internet~ -______- but then ever since i saw it playing in FOX(channel 710) then i suddenly thought the idea of downloading it from the internet~ stupid me~ HAHAHAHA!

okie, my Mid Year is coming up soon~ meaning i'm gonna be on hiatus again~ not that there's any difference when i don't have any exams right? LOL! it's starting next month which is just days to go~ it's starting on the 5th of May~ kinda wishing that Mid Year would be over in a blink of an eye~ then after finishing, my second term holiday will be coming then JULY! i can't wait for JULY for a certain reason~ =p 

i want the time to pass by quickly! >.< 

anyways~ didn't i mention that i'll be having a public speech in front of my classmates? and it went........???? nothing~ teacher forgotten that she wanted to give us a public speech~ wasted a lot of my time in preparing this speech but in the end, cher didn't even do it~ -_____- i was so freakin' nervous over nothing too~ -______- I didn't remind my teacher 'cause my friends asked me too and also because i'm kinda afraid to perform my speech in front of my classmates~ >.O

 <iframe width="600" height="400" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hCnxSHm12sw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

love it to the MAX! <3 wookie u are so hot here! and everyone else~ but wookie is my husband so he is the hottest! HAHAHAHA! <3

<iframe width="600" height="400" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8vfiaNtF9B4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

is loading this now~ sister said it's kinda nice~ so imma gonna listen to it~ =p

<iframe width="600" height="400" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_eceV7LWlto" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Vanness and Junho had a duet! <3 Junho from 2PM sang chinese! woots! <3  NICE SONG! <3

-end-


No comments:

Post a Comment