Sunday, April 3, 2011

Malaysia - Kelantan

The reason that i was on hiatus was because i went back to Kelantan for "qing ming" from 19th of March till yesterday, 26th of March! =p

It was so fun! =p

yeah i noe......19th of March~ there's a SS3(Super Junior's concert) in KL! n guessed what? i was in KL! Damn it! i can't go ah! T.T

cause my flight was at 4:30p.m n they started at 6:00p.m~ how can i go? -.- 

but then even if i can~ my parents wouldn't let me~

BUT THEN! after that day.....the second day~ my father got tell my mother to let us go! OMG! first time! but then it's pass the concert liaw~ T.T haizz......at least my father FIRST time let lah~ =p

cynthia got go! BOOHOO! she get to see Ryeowook but i didn't! T.T haizz......

anyways back to talking bout my vacation(some sort like it~ =p)

stayed at Mid-Valley Cititel~ =p fun! =D cause some of my cousin lived there.....then i get to eat lunch with time n have tea with them~ ^.^

i bought a lot of magazines bout Korean Superstar n 2 novels! =D

anyways~ nothing much happened so i'll just post photos now~ >.o


before going the time to fly~ my, ying n my mother went to the toilet~ then i vained a little~ =D the lights there very beautiful ah! =D <3



the view from our room in KL at Mid Valley Cititel~ =D


when we was in KL:






this was when we are at my uncle's house playing with their dogs~ =p


ying and my brother + their dog~ =D

 my brother with one of my uncle~ =p


then this one plus my uncle's daughter~ =D

 this is my mother's friend's daughter! she's damn cute one u noe? she really noes how to talk ah! can go debate liaw~ LOL! =p


then these was when our last day at Kelantan~ we all ate lunch together~ =p







 then we went back to my other uncle's house to chit chat~ =D this is my uncle's daughter's son~ so cute also! so kept on explaining how to play the game in iphone to my mother but then my mother can't see a thing cause she didn't wear her glasses~ so kekdao but very funny ah! LOL! =D




vained a little again! =D LOL! 


i wore like this to go praying or something like that~ (qing ming) with a hat n *never will forget* a mini fan! =D

last but not least~ :

me and ying ^.^v 


-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment