Wednesday, January 26, 2011

hating those people~

look look! i found this sentence in Reader Digest~ n i like it a lot~ cause i'm on DIET now! =D HAHAHAHAHAHA! =p


get the meaning? duh of course~ LOL! =p

anyways~ today i'm gonna have P.E~ YEAH P.E! =D <3
don't noe what teacher will let us do what~ but i'm getting kinda nervous~ LOL! 2011's first lesson on P.E! LOL! kekdao right? =D

but i'm really very nervous! >.<
i'm gonna wear my not white sport shoes~ LOL! cause my school's shoe is kinda slippery~ but then i'll bring my school's shoes to school though~ cause my principle doesn't let people wear not- white shoes~ LOL! =p

Hey! it's almost Chinese New Year! =D
anyone excited bout it?(DUH) =p I AM! =D

i can't wait to go back to Malaysia n get more ang pao! LOL! nah~ i want to see all my cousins again! =p
i wanna go shopping too!!!!!!! ^.^v

so excited!!!! =D

-end-

Jung HeeChul from ZE:A! He's my favourite! =D handsome right?! =D <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment