Saturday, September 11, 2010

Japan! ♥

My sister n mother came back from Japan liaw! n they bought me some things! =D

they bought me a new bag, 1 necklace and a stich keychain! =p
i'll show it to u guys! ^.^

 My bag! nice + beautiful + cool right?! =D

my necklace~ =D

 The stich keychain! =p

that all i think? 
my mother n sister even bought my cat(only fei fei n romeo though) a colar n a ball to play lah! OMG right? 

fei fei is now wearing the colar but i didn't take pictures of it so u guys can't see it~ its so cute! next time i'll take pictures of it n let u guys see lah! =D

cynthia, kally n yuan hao can see it today! cause they're gonna come my house n do history project!

i don't noe if cynthia n kally wanted to see it or not though~ cause they're afraid of cats =(

kasian right? cats r cute!!!! =p

last night i stayed up late to do a photo frame to put my class photo in it~ u guys wanna see? i took a picture of it! but then don't noe nice or not de oh~ =p

my first time doing it so DON'T LAUGH!!!! please n thank you! =p




nice or not its up to u~ =p

i stayed up late yesterday n i woke up at around 6:30a.m + today~ kekdao right?

cause i can't sleep bwa~ =p can't blame me~ HAHAHA =D

okie~ i did vain a little yesterday afternoon~ 

let u guys see the picture~

after blogging i'm gonna upload it into my facebook n put one of it as my profile picture!!!! =D






 hmm.....which one should i choose to put as my profile picture?

................

hmm.....i think i'll choose the second last one~ HAHAHA =p

any suggestion for me? =D ^.^







No comments:

Post a Comment