Sunday, July 11, 2010

songs~ no i mean videos and songs mix together~ ^^V

This is by Andy Chenyi & Kris Shen's "Help"
 
I love Andy Chenyi!!!!!
u guys noe!
last year i told my friends that i love Andy Chenyi but they was like ".............."
cause they don't noe who he is -.-
but then i don't mind cause i noe a lot of people don't noe him -.-
I wish they could be famous now!!!>.<
Don't noe y when he's not singing with another person, he can't be famous de -.-

Now at least some of my friends noe him =p
More songs by Andy Chenyi & Kris Chen

This is called "一秒鐘"

The one playing the guitar is Andy Chenyi! hot right!!!! =D

This is call "wow" ^.^
 
This is Jiggy by F.Cuz
love this song so muchie!!! ^.^
I love the first guy to sing!!!! He's so hot!!!!>.< *fainted*

lol!

His name is kan! =p 

No comments:

Post a Comment