Wednesday, July 7, 2010

lotx n lotx of random stuff mixxed together :D

just came bak from school!!

hahahaha

actually.. i came bak about 2 hrs ago lahh~ :DD

but! same lahh

LOL

hmm...

first thingx first

today my JIE JIE

came to CHMS hahah~

cause she misses CHMS soo muchh~

had lunch withh her

she even belanja me $1.50 dollar i guess?
LOL

anywayyxxxx!!

today i ran for like 1500 metres!

OMG!!

tat ishhh sooo damn much! ><

i can't don't run.. cause it's a test..

haixxx

first 2 lap was like okkkkk ~ but then after the 3rd lapp...

MY GOSH!!!

i was sooooo damn tired n thirsty!

my throat felt sooo damn dry!

i swear this ishhh my first time tat i had exercise till i felt like dying..><

oh oh oh!

n thankx DQ!

for telling me the tricks i guess? LOL




anywaysss

after running~

i can't feel my legxx anymore!

and also my face was sooo damn red!


i guess euu can say the redest face euu can ever saw? haha :DD

and also my heart was pounding till it hurtx T.T



and soo..

i went up to da red red brick thing.. then i was like dying..><

shintinn followed me up oso~

we both felt like vomiting n crying

but of cux i don't have! ahahaha

but shintinn have cry~

maybe becux her "wei" hurtss..><

dunno? hahah~

ohhhh!!

n i have to thank dee xiang & steve cause dee xiang helped me take my water bottle and steve bought "liang ca" for me n shintinn to share!

HAHAHA!

thankx DEE XIANG!

thankx STEVE!


:33

ermm~

elle & safiah n the others got visit us also

hahaha

but then we don't want them to come near us .... cause we stink!

;33

hope euu guys don't mind! :DD

in class~

siong wei bought me fruit tea! hahaha

Thankxx SIONG WEI!! LOL


:DD

hmmm...

*cough* *cough*

hopess my sickness will cure soon!! :pp

btw~

GOOD LUCK 8B's STUDENT's!

hahahah

tomolo's gonna be a hard day for euu guys!

remember to bring euur water bottle down soo euu guys won't have to go up again n climb tat horrible long stairss!

and GOOD LUCK AGAIN guys!




:33

lalalala

tat's all for now~

chaaoooO! ;pp



pss! did ya guyss notice?
this ishhh ma first time blogging soo much :pp
hahaha :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment