Saturday, June 26, 2010

heehee..... =D

Me, ying n my sister talk a lot! lol!

we took some pictures but then i think ying is gonna post that so i won't be posting those pictures than~ haha =p

I just upload my newest picture! ....actually it's pictures cause i uploaded two pictures~ LOL! =D

gonna post my newest pictures over here too!

loading......




nice mah? i like the second one more than the first one~ haha~ =p

Tomorrow night, which means it's gonna be on the 27 of June(Sunday), me n my family(this time including my older sister YESH!) gonna have a family dinner~ yeah! =D

lol! =p

I wanna take a lot of pictures! but then i think i'm not gonna de~ haha =p

tomorrow afternoon i'm also gonna go out to "The Mall" with my sisters(yes, sisters as in my twin sister ying n my older sister~) 

Of course i have to wait till after tuition~ i can't cannot go to tuition~ or else my parents will kill me~ lol! 

really! sometimes i think some of my friends very like.....have more freedom than us~(maybe not freedom lah~ i don't noe how to say =p) cause they can don't go to tuition if they don't want~ =p

But then going to tuition sometimes also fun de lah~ haha =p

I learn a lot of more english words in school~ 

i mean the pronounciation~

i learn that often have to say it as ofen~ very weird right? lol! =p

we always say thought = taught~

teacher told us that~ i also just realize~ haha! =p

No comments:

Post a Comment