Sunday, June 13, 2010

......

Haizzz.....I'm missing my friends right now~

Nothing to do at home T.T

I'm missing the funs in Empire with all my classmates~ =(

AYA!!!!!!

I didn't get to take any pictures with my friends~ but then some have lah~ =p

hmm..... so.....

is XFLX ok with JSGX? o.o

I hope so~ =p

want to post one picture!

(still guilty from not taking pictures with my friends T.T)

[I miss the old days~~ =D it's fun~ lol! =p]

anyways~

I HAVE TO TELL U GUYS SOMETHING!!!!!

My aunty(maid) accidentaly burned her hand!

I mean not fire lah~ but oil~

EVEN WORST RIGHT??!!!!

Then i gave her the "Allano" to spread it on her hand (luckily just one hand) but then gave wrong de~ lol!

When my mum came back, she gave my aunty the very expensive de cream (bought from China de). i don't noe what's the name~ =p lazy go check~ =D

ok~ end here right now~ cause i want to upload pictures into my facebooK~

bye bye! =D =p

No comments:

Post a Comment