Thursday, April 22, 2010

YESH!!!!!

WOOTS!!!!!!!

Me n my partner Yi Jun won GOLD MEDAL!!!!!!

Lol!!!!!

We didn't even play quarter-final n semi-final (but we just play the 1st round n final round) then we won le!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!


I'm so happy!!!!

I want to thankz a lot of my friends for supporting me!

especially yi jun also!

She's good at badminton~

NO!!!!

She's excellent in badminton! =p

haha!

I'm so damn happy!

First time got gold medal leh~

=D

Maybe next year i'm gonna join badminton again~

...........

If my mother let's me~ =p

...........

Now doing my commerce project~ *due date : tomorrow(friday- 23-4-2010)

last minute do~ lol! =p

oh ya n!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NUR AIN N MELODY!!!! =p

Hope u'll have a great day! =p

lol!

i'm gonna end here le~

Gonna continue doing my commerce project~

tata~ =p




No comments:

Post a Comment