Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tuition / Good luck for badminton competition! =p

LOL!

Today after tt lah~

we(t.wanying, cynthia, me n ying) all laugh till crazy ah!

because oh~

There's this 2 malay girls~

They wanted to go upstairs to tt also mah~

But then oh, this one dog lah like really like them~

But then oh~ u all noe, malays hate dogs......maybe also scared(?)

So these 2 malay girls scream  n ran into the car~

the oh!

T.wanying pointed at them n laugh so loudly ah!

We all very embarrassing but then oh~

we can't quit laughing!

LOL!

after the dog went away lah~

They all scream(lagi) then ran up the stairs

.............

I don't think i say like that very funny leh~

U guys have to watch it then u will noe it's REALLY VERY funny!

after they ran up the stairs then we still continue laughing ah~

haha!

nvm~ it's not funny for u guys =.=

haiz....

I'm doing my commerce project right now~ bored weh~

oh ya!

Tomorrow i'm having badminton competition!

Wish me luck ya! =p

I'm playing double~

kasian not playing single =(

I don't even noe how to play double laH~

but last time teacher got let me practice le~ =p

n also i have train with my other friends =D

GOOD LUCK TO ME!!!!! =p

No comments:

Post a Comment