Saturday, February 12, 2011

Open House! =D

Today i went to my ex neighbor's, Dr. On, house n guess what? 

HIS HOUSE WAS SUPERLY HUGE!!!!! D:

i was like "OMG! y their house so huge?! D: "

there's summing pool leh! n then there's this movie room! then my mother told me lah~ the lenght n wide of their garden was like my house's downstair's! or even bigger! D:

i can't believe this! 

i told my parents i want this kind of house! but then obviously i was just joking cause i can never have one like this~ but if i marry to a King of course i can~ -.-

then my parents started nagging me bout start studying hard then~ then my father said: his 2 sons r doctors too so of course they can live in such a huge house~" 

gah~ i hate it when my parents started nagging at me~ well....duh~ who doesn't? LOL! =D

anyways~ i went home early~ like 8:00p.m+ ~ then i took some cute pictures oh my cat Mi Mi! =D

cute die ah! =D

 what chu looking at? 

"so boring" 

i'd rather sleep then play with u~ -.- 

SNORE! 

 is there anything i could catch?

no nothing~ -.-

so cute right?! =D HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! =p

-end- 


No comments:

Post a Comment