Saturday, November 20, 2010

16 ♥ 11 ♥ 2010


well......i came back from school at 2:30p.m+ because i wanted to wait for my friends to leave first then only i leave~ or else i'm scared they kena kidnapped~ 

then when i came back..... i was shocked that my 2 cousins, Der Horng n Hui Yi, + Der Horng's best friend, Jian, was in my house! LOL =D

i don't noe what time they came here~ but maybe around 1:30p.m or 2:00p.m(?) that's only my prediction lah~ i don't noe if it's like that or not =p

At first.....we don't noe what to do~ just played with Jian's super expensive playing cards~ cost about $20+(?)~ but then very beautiful n nice to play with~ =D

we didn't bet of course~ because that is not good! =D but then on Chinese New Year is not counted! =p although i don't bet already~ ^.^v

my mother bake chocolate n blueberry muffins for us! super delicious! =D

after that.....we chatted in our study room~ chatted bout random stuffs~ ^.^v

then at around 4:30p.m + we played DDR~ but then Jian got hurt by riding the non-moving bicycle(the one use for exercising in indoors)~ i don't noe how but Jian suddenly said "AH! got cut" then he lied to us only one small cut nia but then it's a serious cut ah! not huge but not small~ =p

so we force him to put some medicines~ but it started bleeding even more! LOL! 

of course after a while it stopped bleeding~ then we went out to sit n chat in our swing! =D

had a lot of fun over there~ =p

Jian n our pet Romeo! =D

My cousin n jian r doing random poses for me to take! =p

This too! =p 

 Me n Jian~ we're just friends okie? -.-
  
Me n my cousin! =D

Best buddies! 

"Oh no! we're in jail!!!!! D=" LOL! =D


then we went out for a stroll~ took some pictures! =p then around over there my cousin, Der Horng got hurt -.-

i noe! they r brothers bwa~ got hurt together! HAHAHAHAHA =D 

but then not too serious like Jian~ although Jian's isn't so serious too~ ^.^v

n so we went home lu~ no choice~ =D

When i pressed the button then they quickly look aways that's y this picture ended up like this~ LOL =D

Did u see my cousin Hui Yi? =D

Jian is trying to prevent Hui Yi from doing the bunny on his head =p

My 2 cousins + Jian + Ying

 Then this is me with them~ =D


then my cousin's mum came le~ so they need to go home liaw~ haizz.....boring time begins when my cousins n Jian went home~ LOL =D

nothing to do at home~ -.- although i'm blogging right now~ but still it's kinda boring -.-

end of post~ BYE! ^.^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment