Wednesday, July 21, 2010

exam!

ya i noe i haven't been posting anything lately~

thats cause i'm having my 1st Trial exam! >.< 
always have to stay up late at night to study ah! so tired -.-

Moreover....now i'm sick -.- But feeling better cause i've seen a doctor~
Then the doctor gave me medicine(hate it!)

Today gonna have Math 1 n commerce exam~
I think commerce i'll be dead cause there's so many things to memorize but then i can't memorize it all right? yes! 

Commerce is always super hard -.-

But then i don't noe y i always didn't study but then in my report card.....the highest is my commerce

very weird right? HAHA =D

Y can't it be chinese rather than commerce =p

hmm......

these few days not eating well cause no appetite at all! I don't noe y ...... =(

But its a good thing too! cause i want to be on a diet~ HAHAHA(dance)

 K gonna end here for now~ i have to study my commerce although now its early in the morning -.-

*GOOD LUCK GUYS IN CHMS FOR Y8 & FORM 5 STUDENTS! =D =p*  

chao~ ^^  (wave)

No comments:

Post a Comment