Saturday, June 5, 2010

To weirdo~ ^^Y

WTF!!!!!!

We already ask teacher if my sister can go le so that means SHE CAN GO! (ur hearing rosak le hah?)

It's non of ur business weirdo! =.=

If i can call all of the students in CHMS then i'm sure i will!

what the f-ing wrong is with u, weirdo! =.=

We didn't even go kacao u n u wanna go kacao us~


n FYI, CHMS is not own by u!

=.= 

LOL!

there's something i wanna tell u guys!

It's so damn funny! for me! =p

That weirdo send my friend a message saying that : i don't hate u guys just so u noe" 

so funny right?!

I can't believe u actually say like that!

It actually means that u're saying sorry to us! 

LOL!

actually even if u say sorry~ we will never forgive u! 

I swear on that!

k stop here~

bye bye ma readers! =p

nightz! ^^  have a sweet dream~ 

Z..z..Z..z..Z..z..Z


No comments:

Post a Comment