Saturday, June 26, 2010

can't wait

WOOTS!!!!

I can't wait till my sister came back! she's coming back today! =D

Kasian ah! I have to go tuition at 1:00 so i can't go back n see my sister ASAP -.-

have to wait~ haizzz.....

Today i was suppose to have a counselling helping thingi[the peer-(don't noe how to spell)helpers]

It starts at 1 same as my tuition time so i can't go -.-

so kasian right? =p

but those can't spoil my mood! cause my sister is coming back! who won't be happy right?! =D

i can't wait, i can't wait, i can't wait, i can't wait!!!!

......................................

today i'm having art period~ hope don't have lah~ so i can go to the library.....if the teacher is willing to bring us of course~ HAHA =D

haizz....today another day i can't eat my lunch with my family~ yesterday also cannot cause i have tuition~ My tuition starts at 12 yesterday cause my school ended at 11:25 so i can't go home -.-

N also i can't stay back at school to play with my friends~

But then, in the tuition it's FUN also =D

gonna stop blogging now~ cause....as usual...i have nothing to blog bout le~ HAHA =D

bye! have a nice day ya! i noe i will~ =p

No comments:

Post a Comment