Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Had a boring day today~ =[

Yup! it really is a very boring day for me =[

.......

I'm plurking right now~ n there's nothing to do in plurk =.=

Nothing to post also in plurk.

.......

We vain a lot in the library just now ....

We as in like me, cynthia, kally, li yuen n ruby~

Although cynthia n kally didn't took a lot of pictures =p

onlining!

But then nobody chat with me~ cause there's nobody onlining!

=.=

kekdao right~

This post will be totaly very lame cause i really have nothing to talk bout~  But then i want to post something or else i'll be even more bored than not posting anything~

I'm listening to wavin' flag right now~ It's totaly famous in CHMS(Y8 only.....maybe) right now~

A lot of people are crazy bout this song~

But i don't like it already cause i heard before a lot of times le =]

Now i'm crazy bout Mika's kick ass although it's not very famous.....i think =p

Ying ying in another computer lab~

I chat with her but then she didn't reply me~ instead she reply cynthia =.=

so kekdao!

nvm~ i don't need u to reply! =p

BORED EH!!!!!

Cant go in facebook~ boohoo!!!!

I want to go into facebook to check if i have any new notifications *wiggles eyebrows* ^^Y

One of my friend(li yuen) ask teacher if he can unlock facebook for us to use but then oh~ teacher say cannot~ T.T

 
YEAH!!!!

Later go tuiton, rezel will be joining us~

cause she's going over there to tution with us too~ =D

........

Gonna stop here now~

chao!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment