Saturday, May 29, 2010

At my house on 28-5-2010

Not gonna read manga yet T.T cause i have to post another news =D

ok! 

Umm.....

On 28-5-2010 my friends came to my house cause we need to do our MIB projects~ =p

My mum made cakes, pizzas and puddings for ma friends!......n also for me n my family of course =.=

It's delicious! 

Shintinn jie next time when we invite u, u better come oh! =p

we had a lot of fun but only have one bad news for me only~ (again) because i'm sick =.=

k! 

nothing to say~ i'm just gonna upload the pictures! =p



I don't noe y i can't upload other pictures~ so i'm gonna just show u guys that(?) lol! =p

I can only just show u guys that =D

ok nothing to post le~ 

oh ya still have one!

1st place = Green house
2nd place = Yellow house
3rd place = Blue house
4th place = Red house

YEAH!!!!!!

GO GREEN HOUSE!!!!! =p

ok! 

bye~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment