Thursday, May 27, 2010

American Idol 2010's Winner!

Guess what!?

Lee DeWyze won the American Idol 2010!



I thought it's gonna be another person named crystal de~ =p

.........

I seldom watched American Idol so i don't really noe their names~ =D

Anyways! 

*gonna change topic*

U noe! 

Yesterday my oven was on fire!

No lah~ just that my mum was toasting the breads so that she could get the crumps~ 

But then oh~ The breads suddenly over-burn so it's on fire!

My mum screamed for my dad so(of course) my dad came running into the kitchen~

When my dad took out the breads~ i saw that the breads were all black in colour O.O

So that means my oven isn't broken~ =p


*change topic again =p*

YEAH!!!!

Tomorrow my friends are coming to my house~

We're gonna do our MIB projects~ but i think were gonna mostly play or even take pictures~ =p

I can't wait!

My mum make pizzas for us! woots! =p

K! gonna end here now~ cause my dad don't let me use le =.=

cause tomorrow got class but even my mum let me use lah!!!!!

=.=

no mood liaw.....

bye~ 






=D

No comments:

Post a Comment