Thursday, January 14, 2010

My annoying cat fei fei n the storm!

[Wan Fang]

My annoying cat fei fei

I don't noe y my cat fei fei keep on mewing here n there.

It's very annoying!

When we let her go into our house, she wants us to play with her but the problem is we are very busy doing our homework or learning what teacher thought us today or other days~

She's sleeping right now so she didn't kacau me n ying. lol!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Storm

It's freaking cold over here!

Keep on raining none-stop today!

Hate it so much!

Can't even go out n play or go out n sit on my swing to read my story books(=D)

Now its still raining....hard!

I have to shout to ying in order to talk to her.

And she also have to shout back to me in order to reply me or ask me anything.

......

Y do i have to say that => "And she also have to shout back to me in order to reply me or ask me anything"(?) It's common sense n i still want to repeat it. LoL!

Maybe it's cause i'm going crazy because of the rain

lol! jk =p

sampai sini only

lol =p

~*bYe*~

*good night*

=>14-1-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment